Click for a description of the mark of the beast.
- Unbearable suffering makes us question if life will go on.
- We look beyond ourselves to trust God who raises us from the dead.
- We live simply in Godly sincerity and by the grace of God in this world.
- The Bible helps us to endure to the end.
Unbearable suffering makes us question if life will go on. “For we do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, of our trouble which came to us in Asia: that we were burdened beyond measure, above strength, so that we despaired even of life.” 2 Corinthians 1:8 The communities we live in are very cold and uncaring towards those they have decided to reject. They burden us in every way imaginable. It’s obvious to see that the doors to the Gospel of Christ have been closed in the churches which means the followers of Christ are being closed out as well.
The society of those who live by the mark of the beast are like Piranhas which are group predators with razor sharp teeth. They afflict those who are not one of them. On top of that, the thing that has the ability to form thoughts, emotions, and feelings are constantly browbeating those who reject their presence. They persistently work to synchronize people to the mark of the beast. Suicide is an epidemic around the world and is the result of the psychotic “lamb” working on behalf of the government of the beast. The suffering of Paul and his companions were so horrible and unbearable that they doubted they would live.
We look beyond ourselves to trust God who raises us from the dead. “Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead,” 2 Corinthians 1:9 The sentence of death is in us, whether it comes at the end of a long life or at the hands of the psychotic “lamb.” There is no way that we can rescue ourselves from natural death nor from the death at the hands of the predatory “Piranhas” which nip away at us daily with their hurtful teeth. The hope we have is to trust God who will raise us from the dead like He did Jesus Christ. “...who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us; in whom we trust that He will still deliver us,” 2 Corinthians 1:10 God has delivered us from sin and death leading to eternal life in the Paradise of God, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
“…you also helping together in prayer for us, that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the gift granted to us through many.” 2 Corinthians 1:11 While we followers of Christ are scattered and separated from each other, we know we need to keep a prayer within our soul for each other. Let’s be thankful to God for the gift of eternal life that we have in Jesus Christ, and when we all get to Heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be.
We live simply in Godly sincerity and by the grace of God in this world. “For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God, and more abundantly toward you.” 2 Corinthians 1:12 The boasting of the followers of Christ is different from those who live by the mark of the beast. Those who follow the beast boast about their unchallengeable authority in this world, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with it?” Revelation 13:4 The boasting of us followers of Christ is in having a good conscience in this cold-hearted world. We do not care anything about having superiority, authority, or invincibility over others. We do not lift a finger to add to the burdens, afflictions, despair, heartaches, and troubles of others. We want to live simply in this world with Godly sincerity and by the grace that God gives to us and offers to others.
The Bible helps us to endure to the end. “For we are not writing any other things to you than what you read or understand. Now I trust you will understand, even to the end…” 2 Corinthians 1:13 Understanding the writings of the Holy Bible helps us to endure to the end. The most important to understand is that whoever comes to God through Jesus Christ for the remission of sin has eternal life. It’s also important to understand that the events and hostilities in this world has been prophesied about as a way of letting us know the reality of God’s presence. For example,
- All of the talk about global warming is something that is written about in the Bible, and it plays a role in destroying this present system of government. That is written about in Revelation 16:8-10. It talks about the sun’s intense heat scorching people then talks about how the power center of the mark of the beast is plunged into darkness.
- The global government is here as prophesied about in the Bible. All of the riots and protests around the world are demanding the same thing, the right to live within the “democratic” society which the global government offers them. They are demanding national governments conform to the agenda of the global government of the beast. The global government came into being immediately after WW2 and was called the New World Order, and it is rooted in the mark of the beast. That is written about in Daniel 8. Also, the formation of the global government is mentioned in Revelation 17.
- The mark of the beast is present in the world today, which can be read about in this post called the mark of the beast, or by reading the post on the whole chapter of Revelation 13.
“…(as also you have understood us in part), that we are your boast as you also are ours, in the day of the Lord Jesus.’ 2 Corinthians 1:14 We boast in the followers of Christ who follow to the end.
“….to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets,“
‘I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come.’”
“I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.”
Revelation 2:24-25, 3:1
One thought on “Through the Unbearable Suffering in this World there is Eternal Life in Jesus Christ”